Precision Collision is Northern Virginia’s Most Trusted Auto Body Shop, serving the area since 1982.
- We are the winner of the Reader’s Choice Award for Best Auto Body Shop in Lorton/Fairfax Station.
- We also are ranked as one of the best locally owned auto body shops in Northern Virginia by the Washingtonian Magazine.
- We are a winner of the Angie’s List Super Service Award from 2010-Current.
- We are A+ Accredited by the BBB.
- We have the highest ranking for quality and checkbooks.
We work with every auto insurance provider in the country. As a customer, you have the right to choose your auto body shop. Precision Collision offers a lifetime state-to-state warranty on ALL work, regardless of your insurance company.
A Worry-Free Auto Body Shop Experience
Here at Precision Collision, we are big enough to serve thousands of customers a year, yet small enough to know you by your first name. You will notice that we have a warm and inviting atmosphere where the owner, Robert Plate (aka RT) is on site 6 days a week to talk and meet with customers. Our employees and RT enjoy coming to work and serving you to the best of their ability.
Some of the things that make us the best auto body repair shop include:
- State of the art equipment that allows us to repair your vehicle in-house by our certified and factory trained technicians, regardless of type of damage or vehicle.
- Our customer service team is highly dedicated and skilled in communicating with you during the repair process.
- Owner, Robert Plate, is always available and is on-site 6 days a week.
- Enterprise Car Rental on premises for our client’s convenience.
- One of the highest CSI ratings in the United States.
- Life-time warranty of repairs regardless of insurance company.
Proudly serving the Northern Virginia area, including Burke, Alexandria, Ft. Belvoir, Kingstowne, Arlington, Fairfax, Mt Vernon, Lorton, Woodbridge, Annandale, and Springfield.
Assured Performance Certified
Precision Collision is also proud to be an Assured Performance Certified Collision Center! What does this mean for you? It means your vehicle will be repaired by one of the top 10% of shops in the country. Less than 10% of collision centers nationwide can meet the strict standards for equipment, training, and customer service necessary for Assured Performance certification. So, trust your repair to Precision Collision today.
Click here to contact us online for a Free Estimate, or give us a call at (703) 550-9777!